Thursday, July 9, 2009

Weekend

My Arduino has arrived and I'm stoked =P Now I need to make some time to mess around with it. There are some oscilloscope projects I'm interested in fiddling with. Link Link Link

This morning I found a nifty little snippet for adding an ascii spinner to your output. So if you have a long process, which we face often here at work, you can have this displaying to let you know it's doing stuff.

And of course this Saturday is when Mom, Lowell, and my Grandparents are arriving for a week long visit =D To say we're excited is an understatement. So much to do in just a week.

Ben is looking into some local positioning systems. I don't know much about these yet so some investigation is needed. Surely there's a way to use bluetooth or rfid in a manner similar to how gps works.

No comments:

Post a Comment